“I can do this!” she said. “I don’t have to be a teacher and I don’t have to prepare in advance.” He said, “After 30 minutes to read the mini-book, all of us were ready for me to start the DVD and begin the Bible study!” It can’t get any simpler than this.
The “Galatian Road – A Road Less Traveled” Bible Study is a journey of a lifetime, and will make you think and feel like you have found Christ all over again.
- It was prayerfully designed to help you experience greater joy in your Christian walk by getting better acquainted with the Christ you invited into your heart and who still lives there!
- If you know you are not experiencing the fullness of the Christian life, but you want more peace, joy and victory in Jesus then this Galatian road trip is for you.
- The principle foundation of this study is this: Christianity is not about self-improvement; it is about self-replacement. What does this mean? Our Lord Jesus died for us, to give His life to us (replacement), to live His life through us. It doesn’t get any better than that.
- Upon completing this journey, you will be better equipped to inspire your family, friends and others with the truth about the mystery of Christianity which is, “Christ in you, the hope of glory.” Col 1:27
You can share and teach this Bible Study in a variety of formats and time frames. We make these options available so that you can learn in the way and at the pace that best meets your needs as follows:
- For individual study, or one-on-one discipleship, participants can self-pace through any time frame they prefer.
- For scheduled groups, the seminar is divided into 11 weekly sessions of one hour each to include two or more video segments and discussion time (referred to as “Pit Stops” along the Galatian Road) for each. If you are in a Sunday School class where the time is limited, you can use just one video segment and one discussion per class. This will add to the number of classes you conduct.
- For flexible “travel” groups who don’t have a predetermined schedule ( like many home Bible study groups), you can travel at your own pace down this “Galatian Road” and explore as many “side roads” and linger at “scenic views” to maximize the impact of this journey for you.
- For short retreats, you can double up on the video segments and have less frequent “Pit Stop” discussion times.
It is our hope that this design can provide you with great schedule flexibility to meet your time preferences.
We have also designed great flexibility for the “Host/Travel Director’s” level of engagement and use a 3-ring binder for adding enrichment materials as desired.
- For people who have never directed, led, facilitated, taught or moderated a learning experience, you can easily direct this one by positioning yourself as a “co-learner” with the other group members. This way, everyone shares equal responsibility for searching Scriptures and group discovery as desired. In the complete guide, you will find ample, but simple, travel guide instructions. (Getting started – Orientation – Ice breakers – definition of terms.)
- For highly experienced Bible teachers and facilitators, you can enrich the learning experience as you see opportunities. Throughout this presentation you will find well planned introductions and explanations of the many Scriptures that support this journey.
- Your Personal Road Map is bound in a 3-ring binder for flexibility in removing pages to copy for others, pulling pages out to use for each session and adding enrichment materials behind each section.
The core verses of The Galatian Road Journey are Galatians 2:20 where Paul writes, “I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me and the life I live in this body, I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me.”
Colossians 1:27, “To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is, Christ in you, the hope of glory.”
It is our fervent prayer to make these enlightening Scripture verses and this road less traveled presentation be an epiphany to Christians everywhere as it was for the Apostle Paul!
Can you imagine the renewed enjoyment and excitement that could break out in your church, community and country if people were again touched by this 2,000 year old message of truth that sets you free? Jesus doesn’t make you better; Jesus is your better!
Life Lesson: “Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations. . . and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Mathew 28:19-20
Why not step out in faith and Host this Christ Glorifying study?? We stand ready to help you with whatever you need to launch this exciting and Christ empowered Bible Study.
We appreciate your continued prayer and financial support to proclaim the truth in God’s word about His amazing grace. To Him be the glory!
Growing in His Grace,