Elections are right around the corner. Please don’t forget to vote, but remember the following ten powerful facts about elections.
- The greatest agent of change is still the Gospel – even after the election.
- Christian responsibility does not change – even after the election.
- Jesus is still the King – even after the election.
- Our citizenship is still in heaven – even after the election.
- The tomb is still empty – even after the election.
- The cross is still the victor – even after the election.
- Our family is still our number one responsibility – even after the election.
- The greatest truth in the universe is that Christ is Lord – even after the election.
- God is still in control – even after the election.
- Don’t fret, trust and wait patiently on the Lord – even after the election.
And don’t forget, in the meantime, we are to pray for our elected officials as the Lord instructs us to, even after the election.
“I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone – for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all Godliness and holiness.” (I Tim 2:1,2)
LIFE LESSON: Regardless of the election results, Jesus is still on the throne and oh, how He loves you and me. “For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.”
We appreciate and need your continued support and partnership to keep this gospel of grace ministry going. Thank you for your faithfulness in both.
Check out our landing page www.thegalatianroad.com. Note that all our materials are now available worldwide and can be downloaded and printed for use.